All the Little Frustrations

I am still upset about those pictures. That's several years of pictures I took criticall endangered. I should just say they're gone because we are never going to get the computer to respond. Grr! Speaking of pictures, I have 3-4 SD cards laying around my dresser, they are chaulked full of more pictures. My very last SD card (the one in my camera) has enough space left on it for only another dozen pictures. My pictures need help!!

I tend to get frustrated with my NaNoWriMo in the mornings. I would really like to use the laptop in the mornings but 4 out of the five days of November we have had so far I have been unable to do so. (For reasons I will not disclose.) It would be really useful for my NaNo to have those quiet earlier hours to write. I could do this on my AlphaSmart but my AlphaSmart does not have Dr. Wicked on it. I can write so much faster while using Dr. Wicked because I am very susceptible to deepening red colors and a ticking clock. Dr. Wicked helps me to keep going and not get distracted. If I had just two hours in the morning I am sure I could hit 4,000 words in two hours.I would really like that but no. I have been unable to obtain possession of the laptop.

I have a 16GB iPod Touch with about 130 songs on it, 30 of those aren't even mine. I actually have over three hundred songs that should be on there. I also have a system update I would really like to install. Several of the songs I do have on my iPodagave the wrong album covers on them, I find it very annoying and frustrating. I cannot fix this little musical dilema because the two laptops with iTunes on them are both broken and even if they weren't I can't get enough time on them to fix the issue. My iPod is no good for music and hasn't been for months. Pandora is good to me, though. Love the Pandora app!

Why do laptops have to be so very expensive, pray tell? More importantly, why does no one seem even slightly eager to hire me?
There is this lady, she says to me, "I reeeaaally want you to work for me! Could you please fill out this application so that I can get you started?" I fill out the application. This was, like, two months ago! Okay, I understand, you are busy women but alright already! That's a little much.
I have applied elsewhere but everywhere I apply to is like, "No! You are lame, we don't hire lame people." Which is frustrating because I am not actually as lame as you think I am. At the same time, though, it is okay that none of them hire me because I am not all that eager to work for them. I know who I want to work for but they send across the impression that they forget about my existence whenever I am not standing in front of them. Grrr.

I am not allowed to drive anywhere. Not that I have anywhere to go, of course. But I thought I would point it out.

No comments: