I Love Joseph!

That's right, I love the musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. Most of my siblings think it is weird, one or two are on my side.

It's no great spiritual work but it's quite fun. The music is really good and the movie is good for kicks. Personally, I think a Pharaoh-Elvis hybrid is quite amusing. Joseph's brothers are about my favorite characters. I love how, every other song, they switch accents. Well, actually they only do a normal thing, a southern song, French accents, and a tropical sound. Still, the brothers are great.

The narrator is kind of annoying, though. And I do not know about you but I do not particularly like Potiphar's wife's attendants' costumes and some of the other female get-ups. It makes for a couple of awkward scenes but that is just me.

I definitely thing Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat trumps Sweeney Todd. Sweeney Todd is just plain gross. It's the demon barber of Flint Street, remember?

No comments: