The Madness is Here!

So far the NaNoWriMo-ing world has written over fifty-five million words. Crazy, huh? Only 2,490 of that is due to your truly.

So far, my novel is...okay. Not as superbly grand as I wanted it to be. About half the wordcount I wanted to have. I hope tomorrow is a grand day two!

I've figured out how to include the masquerade ball I wanted into my novel. Hurrah! (Random: masquerade balls make me think of Romeo & Juliet. What does it make you think of? Phantom of the Opera?)

I confess that I named all the kids in a family of seven names beginning with the letter G. All of the family members are very, very minor excepted the adopted son, George. I named the second oldest Genesis. I am fond of the name Genesis.

I cannot find my favorite NaNo widget. Boo. :(

1 comment:

Heather said...

Seven children or five children and two parents?

Wow! I can't think of many G names. Geneva, Geraldine, Giuseppe, Georgette.

Heather