NaNoWriMo Day #8

I want to hit 25k by midnight tonight. I have written 2.5k so far today toward that goal, three thousand more before I hit it. I am feeling quite thoroughly lost and uninspired at the moment so I am really not sure if I will make that goal or not. I think I will go put away some laundry and comb my hair and then try writing again.

At least I am on track! I keep worrying that I the plot is going to fast and I will hit The End before 50,000. However, I have been being nice and wordy lately and I threw in an arranged marriage on Friday or Saturday. I am not exactly sure I will resolve that when it comes time to resolve it but it is awhile yet so I will save the worrying for later.

Gah. I am so unsure about how I will start my next phase in my book. I need help! The other day when I was having issues and I couldn't produce a reasonable word count for the day my sister gave me a brilliant suggestion and it helped me wonderfully. I had a pretty good word count for the day.

Now, to the laundry! Hhggrrtttnnn!! <--viking-esque battle cry

No comments: