Loosing People

Square dancing tomorrow evening! I am a bit nervous about there being a lack of people there. The population was definitely depleted last week, I am afraid that it will continue to shrink! However will we survive without our members?

I know a kid who really wants to join our class but he was unable attend the first few lessons and has never danced before in his life. I feel bad that he is unable to do something he wants to do. We could also certainly use another dancer, especially a guy one. :)
I think that they would probably let him join if he showed up. Most of us know the moves and we've been dancing the simpler ones for ages so I think we could certainly help shove him in the right direction without an issue.

As it is, we have an issue. People are not coming to lessons!

1 comment:

Daughter of Eve said...

*groan* Square dancing just HAD to be on the same night as Bible study...*headdesk* I WOULD come if it weren't for that...=( =P

Hope y'all have fun tonight. :)