Débutante, Election, Words, Laptops

NaNoWriMo is much better today than it was yesterday. Yesterday I wrote 2.5k, so far today I have written 3.3k words. I would like to reach atleast 7.5k by tonight, if I had the inspiration and motivation I would make that 10k but I haven't got what it takes.
I got somewhat inspired by Disney's SnowWhite an the Seven Dwarves soundtrack, the song at the wishing well particularly. I now have the next scene in my head and I think that can assist me in that 7.5k goal.

Tomorrow: a masquerade ball/débutante. So, yep, my novel is unspeakably terrible but things are going well. :D

I voted today. I don't really like voting because it is awkward and it never does any good. The government is still as annoying as ever.

I need a laptop! Let me say it again: I. Need. A. Laptop. You know all those pictures I have? They're stuck inside a busted computer and all my music? I can't get to it either! There is this new update thing for my iPod but I can't get to it because I don't have a laptop. Most sincerely distressing.

By the way, you know all that stuff that was causing me misery last week? All resolved! Rejoice with me, my friends, for now all I have to worry about is the fact that no one wants to hire me and give me decent hours. Yes, I love working for you but more than 3 hours/week, please!

Going to write some more and watch Hairspray (maybe) and play Dutch Blitz with friends (maybe).

No comments: