Fifty-Thousand in Wordy Goodness

I just had a great day of NaNoWriMoing! I can say this even though that day was yesterday because it is still very early today. Right? It was just now but it was yesterday. It all works out quite niftily.

Anyways. I had wanted to make two writing goals yesterday: hit 50k and finish my novel. Yes, I know, it's a little early to be finishing your novel but I get a kind of thrill out of finishing early.

Well, let us just say, right off, that I did not finish my novel. I am right in the middle of my climax, more or less, so I have a few k left to go. I am thinking that I will have a 60k novel by the end of this. I have never written a sixty thousand word novel before! I think that is pretty exciting. I suspect that I will finish my literary child sometime later today, after I sleep a bit.

I did hit the 50k! I was pretty pleased about that. Took a break and went and updated my Facebook status. Haha Fifty thousand is a pretty awesome thing to accomplish.

Currently, at the moment, in my extremely intelligent novel, my hero and heroine are having Happy Reunion Time, my king (who smells of dungeon) is in a dead faint on a grassy, green hill, the army is marching toward them, another girl is tied to a stake, a dragon is flying about, and that is about it. Fascinating, no? I should make it a point, later today, to establish where my dwarves are.

In other news: Fuddruckers was fantastic. I had a positively grand time. Also, I am looking forward to Thanksgiving next week.

No comments: